Required data for pcb quotation and order:
1. PCB dimensions - for quotation. For order we take dimensions from pcb production files.
2. Number of PCB layers.
3. Printed circuit board production files.
4. Base material - usually FR4.
5. PCB thickness - usually 1.6 mm, options 0.3 mm, 0.6 mm, 0.8 mm, 1.2 mm, 1.6 mm, 2.0 mm, 2.4 mm
6. Copper thickness - usually 35 um, options 18 um (0.5 oz), 35 um (1 oz), 70 um (2 oz), 105 um (3 oz).
7. Hole copper thickness - usually 18 mm, options to 35 mm.
8. Minimal trace width and spacing - for quotation.
9. Hole diameter and place, plated and non plated.
10. Finished surface - options are HASL, Lead-Free HASL, GOLD.
11. Solder mask - usually green, options are red, yellow, white, blue, black.
12. Legend print - options are white, yellow, black.
13. Carbon - YES / NO.
14. Peelable mask - YES / NO.
15. Routing - on contour of pcb or panel and round / rectangular holes inside the pcb.
16. Milling - between the pcbs in the panel.
17. Panel requirements.
18. Additional marking instructions.
19. Other specific printed circuit board data requirements and fabrication instructions for multilayer pcbs - impedance control, inner layer copper thickness, prepreg structure etc.
If you don't find any data in your pcb files and documentation, we'll advise you in the process of quotation and order placement for the approptiate parameters and technologies taking into considaration the pcb application.